The UV data logger UV-Tracker is a fast radiometer with integrated data recording. It can be moved through irradiation channels
of UV dryers and other industrial systems by its especially flat shape. Recording of data starts automatically when an adjustable
minimum irradiance is exceeded. The integrated radiometric sensor can be configured for different UV and visible spectral ranges.
The integrated diffuser serves for the cosinus correction that is necessary at non-perpendicular irradiation. The sensors are
calibrated with respect to a PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) reference.
The radiometer TrackerUSB is a further devel-opment of the UV-Tracker RM-41. This attention was, to develop a device with lower
power consumption and improved data transfer speed. The data logging is now done on a removable SD card; the data transfer is done
via the USB interface.
Power is supplied via a permanently mounted battery that is charged via the USB port or an AC adapter.
Applications of the UV-Trackers:
- Control of light sources and irradiation systems
- Measurement of the radiation profile in coating systems
The next Tracker generation RM-42*:
- data storage on a SD card
- USB data transfer
- internal battery
- new software
- data storage up to 3 hours
* Still available is our RM-41 with serial interface for special EMC-critical applications.
Software features of the UV-Trackers:
- Set trigger threshold and sampling rate
- Download and save data
- Graphic display
- Calculation of positions from time scale
- Dose calculation by integration
- Real-time measurement
Technical data of the TrackerUSB RM-42: